Thank you for your interest in Berchmans Academy of the Sacred Heart. Below you can find all of the necessary forms and information for applying.
If you have any questions at any time regarding the admissions process, please contact the Office of Admission at (337) 662-5275 or firstname.lastname@example.org..
PreK 3 – Grade 12
The following items are necessary components for an application for admission.
1. Completed application – Please enclose a small photo of applicant.
2. Copies of birth certificate and immunization record
3. $100 Non-refundable application fee
4. Academic records and standardized test scores – for all years your child has been
in school. Parents are responsible for requesting these records. (Excluding PreK 3-PreK 4)
5. Schedule entrance screening
6. Completed teacher recommendation for the grade applying.
Choose the appropriate teacher recommendation form below:
D’Lane Wimberley Thomas
Director of Admissions
P.O. Box 310
1821 Academy Road
Grand Coteau, Louisiana 70541
Telephone: (337) 662-5275
FAX: (337) 662-3011