The Schools of the Sacred Heart Mom’s and Dad’s clubs are made up of parent members from both the Academy and Berchmans who play a vital role in the life of the school. The Moms Club and Dads Club holds meetings, plan events throughout the year and assist in special projects around campus. Both clubs are actively involved in creating a happy, well-rounded school community at Schools of the Sacred Heart. Moms Club and Dad Club meetings times are emailed to all parents.
The 2017-18 club officers are:
Sacred Heart Moms’ Club Executive Board:
Academy President- Callie Blalock
Academy Vice President(Room Mom Coordinator) – Sarah Walton
Berchmans President- Jamie Prince
Berchmans Vice President (Room Mom Coordinator) – Jennifer Landry
Secretary/Treasurer – Catherine Habetz
Parent Volunteer Coordinator – Emily Chandler & Katy Savant
Welcoming Committee Chair – Jacqui Cheramie
Hospitality Chair – Callie Blalock
Rosary Chair – Tiffany Castille
School Tool Box – Nicole Morrow
Dads Club officers
President – Denis Simon
Vice President – Joe Godchaux
IMPORTANT PARENT INFORMATION:
- All volunteers must be Safe Environment trained
-Annual online renewal can be done after initial Safe Environment training
- All visitors must check in and receive an ID name tag from the Receptionist, in the Administration Hall.
- All families are encouraged to volunteer a minimum of 10 hours, per family, per school year.
- All school volunteer sign ups are linked to the parent page on the school website from Time To Sign Up.
- School parent website is password protected
Click here for more information on Events and Volunteer Opportunities