The following items are required in order for the Admissions Committee to consider an applicant’s file complete:
- Application and application fee – Please enclose a small photo of applicant. Application fee PreK – 1 ($100) or Application fee 2 – 12 ($150).
- Academic records and standardized test scores for the all years your child has been in school – Parents are responsible for requesting these records directly from the child’s school(s).
- Admissions Testing – to be taken at an individually scheduled time. We use ERB to administer our admissions testing; Admissions Assessment for Beginning Learners (AABL) for PreK to First Grade and Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) for grades Second to Twelve. Screening times vary from 45 minutes to three hours.
- Teacher recommendation forms – to be delivered to the appropriate teachers and returned directly to the Admissions Office.
- Birth certificate and immunization records – (copies)
- Interviews – Applicant and parent interviews may be scheduled upon application completion and at the discretion of the Division Head.
- Any professional diagnostic evaluations
TUITION & FEES
A Sacred Heart education is an investment in your child’s future. Providing an independent school education requires careful financial planning and considerable sacrifice for most families. The Academy is committed to making a Sacred Heart education accessible to academically qualified students who demonstrate need.
Click here to see the tuition and fee schedule.
Admission Application Forms
Choose the appropriate teacher recommendation form below:
If you have any questions at any time regarding the admissions process, please contact the Office of Admission at (337) 662-7064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.