APPLY NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Applicants to the school are considered on the basis of their application, language assessment scores, previous school records, and teacher recommendations.
Academy of the Sacred Heart follows the process of rolling Admissions. Applications are accepted at any time. Parents are contacted with an admission decision as soon as all application materials are received. Parents are requested to reply within two weeks of formal acceptance.
CHECKLIST – International Students
The following items are required before the Admissions Committee can consider an applicant’s file complete:
- Application and application fee ($250) – Please submit a copy of your passport with your application. The application fee can be wired, or paid by check or credit card. All checks must be drawn off a U.S. bank account. (Wiring Instructions available upon request).
- Academic records and standardized test scores for the past three years. Parents are responsible for requesting these records.
- ESL criteria – International students must submit a TOEFL test as part of the application. If their TOEFL is between 40-79 they are placed in ESL. Once a student scores an 80 on the TOEFL, they no longer need to be in ESL.
- Teacher recommendation forms – to be delivered to the appropriate teachers and returned directly to the Admissions Office.
- Passport, Birth certificate and immunization records – (copies)
- Applicant Questionnaire and Applicant Statement (to be completed by applicant)
All documents should be completed in English. Upon receipt of all items listed above, your daughter’s file will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. If your daughter is accepted, the following documents will be sent to you: • acceptance letter • enrollment contract • various admission forms.
These forms should be completed and returned to school with the required enrollment deposit. The deposit can be wired, or paid by check or credit card. All checks must be drawn off a U.S. bank account. Receipt of these documents and the enrollment deposit will reserve a spot for your daughter at the Academy.
Upon receipt of the signed enrollment contract and deposit, we will prepare and send an I-20 form (U.S. Department of Justice – Immigration and Naturalization Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant [F1] Student). Your daughter will need this document in order to obtain her student VISA. This will allow her to study in the U.S.
If you have any questions during the admissions process, please contact the Admissions Office. Telephone – 337.662.7064 – E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to save on shipping/mailing costs, documents can be scanned and e-mailed to: email@example.com Please apply early. Limited space is available in the boarding school.
School Information: Street address: 1821 Academy Road Telephone: 337.662.7064 Grand Coteau, LA 70541 Fax: 337.662.3011 Post Office Box: P.O. Box 310 Grand Coteau, LA 70541
TUITION & FEES
A Sacred Heart education is an investment in your child’s future. Providing an independent school education requires careful financial planning and considerable sacrifice for most families. The Academy is committed to making a Sacred Heart education accessible to academically qualified students who demonstrate need.
Click here for the International Boarding School tuition.
International Admissions Application Forms
Grades 5-12 English Teacher Recommendation
Grades 5-12 Math Teacher Recommendation
Academy Transcript Release
International Applicant Statement
If you have any questions at any time regarding the admissions process, please contact the Admissions Office at (337) 662-7064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.