APPLY NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Applicants to the school are considered on the basis of their application, entrance exam test scores, previous school records, and teacher recommendations. Entrance exams are administered at the school by appointment.
Berchmans Academy follows the process of rolling Admissions. Applications are accepted at any time. Parents are contacted with an admission decision as soon as all application materials are received and the applicant has tested. Parents are requested to reply within two weeks of formal acceptance.
The following items are required before the Admissions Committee can consider an applicant’s file complete:
- Application and application fee – Please enclose a small photo of applicant.
- Academic records and standardized test scores for all years your child has been in school. Parents are responsible for requesting these records.
- Entrance examination – to be taken at an individually scheduled time
- Teacher recommendation forms – to be delivered to the appropriate teachers and returned directly to the Admissions Office.
- Birth certificate and immunization records – (copies)
Applications should be submitted to the Admissions Office as early as possible. You are responsible for delivering the Transcript Release(s) to your child’s current and past schools and the Teacher Recommendation(s) to the appropriate person(s) at his/her current school. These materials must be sent to us directly from the school/teacher. After the application is received, we will contact you to set up a testing date.
Entrance exams are scheduled on an individual basis. Appointments may be made through the Admissions Office. Entrance exams may be scheduled once an application and fee have been submitted.
Berchmans Academy follows the process of rolling admissions. We ask that you submit your application with consideration for the time required to test, as well as to receive his academic records and completed recommendation forms. We recommend that you apply early to ensure sufficient time to complete the admissions process.