CHECKLIST – International Students
The following items are required before the Admissions Committee can consider an applicant’s file complete:
- Application and application fee ($250) – Please submit a copy of your passport with your application. The application fee can be wired or paid by check and/or money order. • All checks must be drawn off a U.S. bank account. (Wiring Instructions available upon request).
- Academic records and standardized test scores for the past three years. Parents are responsible for requesting these records.
- ESL criteria – International students must submit a TOEFL test as part of the application. If their TOEFL is between 40-79 they are placed in ESL. Once a student scores an 80 on the TOEFL, they no longer need to be in ESL.
- Teacher recommendation forms – to be delivered to the appropriate teachers and returned directly to the Admissions Office.
- Passport, Birth certificate and immunization records – (copies)
- Applicant Questionnaire and Applicant Statement (to be completed by applicant)
TUITION & FEES
A Sacred Heart education is an investment in your child’s future. Providing an independent school education requires careful financial planning and considerable sacrifice for most families. Berchmans Academy is committed to making a Sacred Heart education accessible to academically qualified students who demonstrate need.
Click here to see the tuition and fee schedule.
Completed Application Form
The following items are necessary components for an application for admission.
1. Current report cards (Grades 1-12)
2. Standardized test scores (Grades 1-12)
3. Any professional diagnostic evaluations
4. Copy of birth certificate and immunization records
5. Completed teacher recommendation for the grade applying
Choose the appropriate teacher recommendation form below:
If you have any questions at any time regarding the admissions process, please contact the Office of Admission at (337) 662-5275 or email@example.com.