Register online below.
Or you may download the complete registration form here.
Download the Liability Waiver here.
Download the Helmet Waiver here.
2019 Camp Dates and Fees:
Week 1: June 10th – June 12th
Week 2: June 17th – June 19th
Week 3: June 24th – June 26th
Week 4: July 1st – July 3rd
Week 5: July 8th– July 10th
All weeks are open to all levels and disciplines
All camps are $250 per week ($200 if providing own horse), includes lunch.
A non-refundable deposit of $100 is required to hold your spot. Online registrations will be paid in full.
- Monday- Wednesday of each week.
- Lunch is provided by Sage dining! (If your child is a picky eater, please provide a lunch and snack)
9:00 Arrive and prepare to ride!
9:30-10:30 Group 1 Rides
10:30-11:30 Group 2 Rides
11:00-12:00 Untack horses
1:00-2:45 Activity period and swimming (may include the following: painting a horse, horse science, arts and crafts, and much more!)
All campers will need to bring:
- Water bottle
- Snacks or money for the concession stand at Blue Ribbon Camp
- Swimsuit and towel
- Change of shoes
- Change of clothes
English Riders need to bring:
- Paddock boots with a ½ inch heel
Western Riders need to bring:
- Cowboy boots with ½ inch heel
- Please no “fashion” boots
- Please no jeans with holes or rips in them
Blue Ribbon Camp Bus Services:
All campers are eligible to ride the Blue Ribbon camp bus for an additional $30 fee. The bus services are as follows:
- All weeks: Lafayette
- Weeks 1: New Iberia/Broussard
- Weeks 2: Eunice/Opelousas/Abbeville
- Week 3: Marksville
- Week 4: Lafayette
- Week 5: Lafayette