The Academy of the Sacred Heart and Berchmans Academy Moms’ and Dads’ clubs are made up of parent members from both schools who play a vital role in the life of the school. The Moms’ Club and Dads’ Club holds meetings, plan events throughout the year and assist in special projects around campus. Both clubs are actively involved in creating a happy, well-rounded school community at the Academy of the Sacred Heart and Berchmans Academy.
Moms’ Club 2021-22
ASH Vice President: Kristie Callais
ASH Room Mom Coordinator: Lauren Garvey
BA President: Tonya Danos
Dads’ Club 2021-22
President – Kenny Hebert
IMPORTANT PARENT INFORMATION:
- All volunteers must be Safe Environment trained
-Annual online renewal can be done after initial Safe Environment training
- All visitors must check in and receive an ID name tag from the Receptionist, in the Administration Hall.
- All families are encouraged to volunteer a minimum of 10 hours, per family, per school year.
- All school volunteer sign ups are linked to the parent page on the school website from Time To Sign Up.
- School parent website is password protected