The Academy of the Sacred Heart and Berchmans Academy Mom’s and Dad’s clubs are made up of parent members from both schools who play a vital role in the life of the school. The Moms Club and Dads Club holds meetings, plan events throughout the year and assist in special projects around campus. Both clubs are actively involved in creating a happy, well-rounded school community at the Academy of the Sacred Heart and Berchmans Academy. Moms Club and Dad Club meetings times are emailed to all parents.
The 2018-19 club officers are:
Sacred Heart Moms’ Club Executive Board:
Academy President- Kristie Callais
Academy Vice President(Room Mom Coordinator) – Lauren Garvey
Berchmans President- Dana Miller/Leslie Cleveland
Berchmans Vice President (Room Mom Coordinator) – Dana Miller/Leslie Cleveland
Secretary/Treasurer – Jennifer Landry
Parent Volunteer Coordinator – Laura Slavich & Christine Landes
Welcoming Committee Chair – Jacqui Cheramie and Sarah Walton
Hospitality Chair – Callie Blalock, Catherine Habetz, Amber David
Rosary Chair – Tiffany Castille
School Tool Box – Nicole Morrow
Coteau Corner – Jamie Prince, Emily Chandler, Sarah Walton
Fundraising (Box Tops, Amazon SMILE, Mabel’s Labels, Office Depot) – Amber David
Dads Club officers
President – Joe Godchaux
Register here for the March Moms Club Luncheon!
IMPORTANT PARENT INFORMATION:
- All volunteers must be Safe Environment trained
-Annual online renewal can be done after initial Safe Environment training
- All visitors must check in and receive an ID name tag from the Receptionist, in the Administration Hall.
- All families are encouraged to volunteer a minimum of 10 hours, per family, per school year.
- All school volunteer sign ups are linked to the parent page on the school website from Time To Sign Up.
- School parent website is password protected